Friday, September 25, 2009

So today hasn't been as productive as yesterday, but its definitely much more sunny!

I took some new photos of my newest listing, a lovely butterfly charm on a delicate pretty chain, and I think they look alright. I also started work on a really nice burgundy scarflet, I'm just trying to make up a pattern with some bobbles and stuff to make it more interesting.

Looks like I'll be starting an Etsy team with a group of other sellers. I'm really excited about it! We're going to help each other promote and learn and grow our shops, it should be really great.

Going out for chinese food with the fam tonight for my aunts birthday, so I'll be making her a birthday present today. I get to drive in and back on my own since my mom can't come, which should be fun because I adore driving.

Alright, back to work!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Can't wait to read more! And you are a fellow Canadian!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete