Monday, September 28, 2009

So much to do...

so little time! Today I really need to get started on my Archives assignment for friday, and I need to do some wii fit since I haven't in a couple days... I'm definitely improving though, awesome!

What I'd really like to do is work on some new crochet ideas I have for my shop, and figure out how to make a suitable banner.. I don't have room on my netbook for photoshop, I may have to break out the old laptop and get it there. I'd like to get some new music anyway (Mika and Brand New, to start) so maybe I'll boot it up and let it run for awhile. I'll probably finish my cranberry scarflette/neckwarmer today though, since I only have a few rows left and then adding the buttons (which I havent chosen yet).

My sister has promised me a trip to Sassy Bead co. for my birthday present, I wonder if she's free today... Ive got some ideas brewing and I'd like to see what they've got! (Sassy Bead co. is a great bead shop, but its usually a bit more expensive than I'd like so I don't get out there much. They have really great and interesting beads though, so its great for inspiration)

So many ideas in my head, now I just have to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment