Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Busy day!

Yesterday I ran a couple errands instead of doing homework... oops! I made a little progress on it today, so I'm not too worried.

Today has been busy. There's been a lot of back and forth emailing from the members of our soon-to-be Etsy group and we're really taking shape! I'm very excited to get it up and rolling.

I made a cute mesh cowl out of this chunky, soft, BRIGHT yellow yarn! I really like it, and I'm looking forward to taking the pictures of it to list it. I still have enough yellow left for something small, or part of something a little bigger, so I'll have to brainstorm on that.

I messaged three different groups about Fall/Christmas craft shows, so I'm really hoping to hear back from them in the next couple of days so I can start planning and getting everything together! Mom will probably come with me because we work together on these great light up christmas 'gift' glass blocks, so it will also be something fun to do together.

Looking up more of the business side of things... its so confusing! Luckily mom has some experience with it so she'll be able to help me figure things out and get the forms and show me what to do. We'll probably work on that tomorrow night or later this week, since I'll be out tonight.

I have two scarves to do the finishing touches on (adding the buttons to my cranberry scarflette, and adding the decorations to a scarf I'm keeping under wraps til its done :) ) and I have two possible orders from livejournal friends for hats and a scarf! My hooks are going to get quite the workout.

Despite the fact that I desperately need a nap right now, I'm up doing this and probably my crochet work. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment